Before we jump in, here’s a refresher of the Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank the one who nominated you:
- Display the Liebster award logo of choice:
- Answer the eleven questions posed to you by your nominator:
- Nominate eleven (11) fellow bloggers and
- Ask them eleven questions to keep the love going:
If you’ve read installment 1 (tasks 1 & 2) and installment 2 (task 3) then you know that in this installment I’ll be tackling task 4 (naming my 11 nominees) and task 5 (posing 11 questions to my nominees). So without further ado (drum-roll…picture me fighting to open the envelope), here we go…
Nominate eleven (11) fellow bloggers:
Here are my Leibster Award Nominees:
- Sumyanna (https://butterflykisseswatermelonwishes.wordpress.com/) because your love of nature and poetry are inspiring. Appreciate the comments!
- The Feels (https://thefeelsnews.wordpress.com/) because I love the concept of providing positive news 24/7 …so tired of hearing bad news. (As I’ve mentioned before, I wish this aired as a radio station or TV program)
- Monica Kirathi (https://monicakirathi.wordpress.com) because your work always hits home for me. Your writing is powerful and it shows your inner strength. I always (when I do get the chance to read, time permitting) walk away from your post saying “Damn!” Keep writing, you have a wonderful gift to inspire, encourage, and uplift others through your work. You go girl!
- Deanne (https://deanneworld.wordpress.com) because your poetry speaks many of the thoughts in my head. Keep writing 🙂
- Carrie Rubin (http://carrierubin.com) because your kind words of support are always appreciated. Thanks for always taking the time to read and comment. It means a lot! I love your blog too …always a great read…love the humor 🙂
- Snakes in the Grass (http://snakesinthegrassblog.com) because you always take the time to read and offer kind words of support. Thank you! Always enjoy the humor of your blog. Keep writing!
- Nopassingfancy (https://nopassingfancy.wordpress.com/) because, though you are new to blogging, I see great promise in your work. So far I like what I see, especially the piece you wrote called To Love or not…that is the question (https://nopassingfancy.wordpress.com/2015/07/14/to-love-or-not-that-is-the-question/). Keep writing!
- Nicodemas (http://nicodemasplusthree.wordpress.com) because your love of nature and how you weave it into your wonderful poetry is extremely inspiring. Thanks for reminding me of my love for Lindsey Sterling’s music. Your recent postings of her amazing work spoke volumes. We are all blessed with gifts from the Creator, we just have to use them wisely. Keep writing! 🙂
- Healing Grief (https://shamanismandhealing.wordpress.com) because I enjoy your blog, especially your most recent post called I Deserve (https://shamanismandhealing.wordpress.com/2015/07/26/i-deserve-2/). that was an awesome story of finding comfort. Look forward to more of your work. Keep writing!
- Learning to live like water (http://learningtolivelikewaterblog.wordpress.com) because you always write from the heart even if it hurts. Writing is therapy. It’s been my process of healing and one of the reasons of our blog Inner Ramblings. I’m always happy to read/listen and offer a hug even if it’s virtual. Best wishes on your journey in your search for ‘true happiness’. We all deserve love 🙂
- Squid (https://steagarden.wordpress.com) because I always enjoy your photos and the stories about them. Your love of God at such a young age is also an inspiration — keep HIM close!
- Nominees were selected in no particular order.
- There are many many more I wanted to nominate but 11 is what they said, sorry!
Here are my eleven questions, should you choose to accept:
- What is one go-to thing that cheers you up no matter what?
- What’s your favorite form of exercise?
- Who is your favorite person in the Bible and why?
- If you had to choose a vacation destination and money was no object where would you go and why?
- What would you consider to be the most important aspect of a person’s character ?
- What would you consider to be your ultimate purpose in life ?
- What goals would you like to accomplish in the next 5 to 10 years?
- What do you enjoy most about blogging/writing?
- What are your thoughts on global warming, renewable resources, clean energy, recycling etc?
- What do you like most about where you live right now?
- How does it feel to be nominated for this award?
Okay, so all 5 tasks are now complete. Thanks to all of you who made it to the end of this assignment and endured the process of having it broken into installments.
To the nominees, should you choose to accept this challenge, please know I’ve enjoyed reading your work and though I may not get to read as much as I’d like to I do try to not miss any of your postings. I don’t believe there is a time frame for accepting this award but I would be honored if you did as I’ve chosen you all with care. If however, you choose not to accept,
I will be sad no worries at all as it is meant to be a fun exercise and not a burden.
To all my readers, please know, your time and comments are like fine treasures to be cherished forever! Thank you…
A @ Moylom Enterprises
Contents written: July 26 2015 | Edited: July 28, 29, 31 & August 2 2015 | Copyright 2015 Moylom Enterprises